For the study of GPAT 2018 reference books, students will need a lot of preparation. For the preparing of the syllabus there a lot of GPAT 2018 books which can be used for reference. We have enlisted some of the books below for your assistance.
GPAT 2018 reference books
- We will recommend for Pharmaceutics, Liebermann and Lachman’s The Theory and Practice of Industrial Pharmacy.
- For Physical Pharmacy we suggest you check material by Martin.
- Unit Operation can be prepared by referring to Pharmaceutical Engineering by Subramanyam.
- Pharmacology books by K.D Tripathi, Rang and Dale, Katzung, and Trevor give you multiple choice.
- Read about Chemical Analysis by Vogel and about Spectroscopy and Titration from Chatwal.
- For the preparation of Chromatography read material from Remington.
- We recommend Pharmacognosy by Kokate, Trease, and Evans. For Medicinal Chemistry refer to Harkishan Singh & V K Kapoor.
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd and Biochemistry by Satyanarayan are best reads in their respective categories.
- Pavia’s introduction to spectroscopy is also good.
Keywords: GPAT 2018 best books
- GPAT 2018 important topics & questions
- GPAT Previous year question papers with solution pdf download
- Top 10 GPAT coaching centers in India